Little Rock, Arkansas Headquarters (United States)
- Earned Bachelor of Fine Arts in painting and sculpture from Syracuse University
- Strong Competencies: Group process especially around scenario planning, creative brainstorming and collaboration, strategic planning, coaching, visual planning and storytelling, cultural heritage and leadership development, and graphic design.
- Originally from Indianola, Mississippi; Magna Cum Laude graduate of Alcorn State University; Webster University Honors graduate with Master of arts in Communications Management
- Strong competencies: crisis planning, creative writing, editing, media strategy and training, public speaking and coaching, public affairs, media relations, strategic planning, core message development, and team building
Lee Southall Smith
- Earned a Doctorate in Organizational Development (OD) from the Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio, 2007.
- Earned a Masters of Applied Psychology (with Industrial/Organizational focus) from University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 2002.
- Serves as a Professionally Certified Integral Coach (PCIC) who specializes in career change, personal development, and leadership skills.
- Strong competencies: coaching, personal development program design, public speaking, group processes around dialogue, group facilitation techniques, team-building, organizational development.
Shareese A. Kondo
- A native of Detroit, Mich., and graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit, with a bachelor’s degree in journalism.
- Strong competencies: writing, in-depth stories, communications planning.
- Graduated with a Master of Science in Studies of the Futures from the University of Houston - Clear Lake in December 1999.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Food Technology from the University of Arkansas in January 1985. Worked in food product development for Tyson Foods and Cargill, Inc. Worked in scientific & regulatory affairs for The Minute Maid Company and the USDA Food and Nutrition Service Child Nutrition Division.
- Member of Howard Rheingold's virtual online community, Brainstorms; the World Future Society; and the Association of Professional Futurists.
- Strong competencies: trend identification & tracking; trend analysis; scenario planning; relating scenarios to actionable steps for organizations; research; writing & editing.
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts in history from the University of Michigan and a Masters of Science in Organization and Management from Capella University.
- Prior to launching his own firm, provided planning, strategy and resource development counsel as a senior strategist to over 100 social sector organizations
- Developed strategy for and provided fund raising counsel to numerous capital campaigns and major gift initiatives nationwide for colleges and universities, hospitals and health systems, human and social service organizations, cultural organizations, and associations.
- Strong Competencies: Group facilitation techniques and process in planning and change, design and execution of integrated fund raising solutions, creative brainstorming and attitudinal research, leadership development and coaching, and strong project management skills.
Creative Team ·
Complete Client List ·
Learning Center ·
Foresight Network ·
Communicating for Impact ·
Learning in Organizations ·
Framing the Future · Contact Us · Site Map · Home